A big Thank you to all our clients that have been working with us to ensure Human health and welfare and then animal health and welfare during these unprecedented times.
Following the Government’s announcement that the 2-metre distancing rule may be reduced to 1-metre plus from the 4th July we are now planning on allowing clients into the practice with their pets.
When we do so things may look a little different than before. Please do respect our social distancing measures that we have had to adopt to keep our staff, you and your pets safe.
- Animals should still be presented to the surgery for examination whenever possible by only one person, NO children please.
- When you arrive for your appointment you will be directed to a designated seating area which is clearly marked. You should remain seated until you are invited into the consult room where you will follow the arrows on the floor for direction.
- Once you are in the consult room you will again be directed to a designated seating area which is clearly marked and where you should remain.
- Once the consultation is complete you will be directed back out to the reception area, where again there is a designated seating area for clients who are waiting to collect medication and to pay.
- Payment by card is appreciated over cash.